Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.682 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,172 (R$ 11,118) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Rapids costs $79,000 (about 1 hour ago)