Cost of living comparison between Niterói, Brazil and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.995 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,341 (R$ 3,059) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rennes costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guam costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 25 Leu (about 1 hour ago)