Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 611 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.439 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,405 (R$ 12,578) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)