Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19381 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,418 (218,864 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)