Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.990 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 84% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,934 (€3,520) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (41 minutes ago)