Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.747 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 85% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,200 (€3,658) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)