Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18683 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,254 (¥515,201) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)