Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16371 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,504 (¥363,477) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)