Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17664 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 129,574 (¥733,564) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)