Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16740 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,353 (¥432,205) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (42 minutes ago)