Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16624 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,987 (¥763,878) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)