Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19353 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,851 (¥143,908) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corunna costs €179 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,450 (about 1 hour ago)