Cost of living comparison between Niamey, Niger and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03364 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 54% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,294 (573,628 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)