Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.200 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 110% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,397 (AU$6,507) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)