Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.486 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 131% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,837 (NZ$8,219) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨110 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (about 2 hours ago)