Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.315 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 149% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 186,975 (NZ$14,042) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)