Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.820 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 114% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,279 (NZ$8,836) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (36 minutes ago)