Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 780 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.542 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,839 (Q23,146) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)