Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 938 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.692 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,775 (Q25,919) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $305 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)