Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.594 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,274 (Q24,003) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)