Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.225 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 130% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,995 (6,890 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kecskemét costs 22 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $408 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Tabuk costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niamey costs 180,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)