Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.393 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 134% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,507 (21,233 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)