Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.548 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 136% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 141,863 (25,569 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 4 hours ago)