Cost of living comparison between Nerima, Japan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19353 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,556 (¥168,219) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,300TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Iowa City, Iowa costs $0.01 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Athens costs €0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,333 (about 1 hour ago)