Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00651 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,493 (COL$6,986,418) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)