Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00628 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,538 (COL$7,889,081) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)