Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,343 (COL$12,393,889) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (about 1 hour ago)