Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.919 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 82% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,102 (42,776 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)