Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.964 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 84% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,288 (45,983 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)