Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.993 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 110% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 170,603 (85,607 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)