Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.183 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 95% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 152,215 (29,369 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)