Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.225 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,354 (4,279 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aalborg costs kr99 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 219,500 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Makhachkala costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)