Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)