Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.093 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,608 (€3,187) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)