Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.655 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,902 (元15,782) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)