Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.869 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,512 (元18,655) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)