Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.940 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,491 (元18,197) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (25 minutes ago)