Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.909 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,140 (元18,954) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)