Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.709 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,383 (元16,381) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Malmo costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)