Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.813 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,822 (元23,752) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)