Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.812 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,506 (元21,159) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)