Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.701 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 73,218 (元27,105) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)