Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.073 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,614 (元18,421) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)