Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.813 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,673 (元18,722) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 3 hours ago)