Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,259 (元27,715) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)