Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.093 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 109% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,430 (€5,345) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (43 minutes ago)