Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 103% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 158,400 (€7,652) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)