Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.590 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 98% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,177 (€3,165) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)