Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 108% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,820 (€4,432) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)