Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27217 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 73,493 (270,029 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)