Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29087 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,520 (122,117 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)