Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35091 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,455 (166,582 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)