Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.065 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,940 (3,835 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mississauga costs C$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)