Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.929 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,786 (3,431 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)