Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.147 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,762 (3,861 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)