Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.105 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,039 (3,902 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Vilnius costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)