Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 MXN / THB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,721 (76,894 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)