Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 MXN / THB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 69,019 (123,949 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)