Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 MXN / THB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,463 (69,102 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 3 hours ago)