Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19627 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 140% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,574 (¥191,443) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (about 2 hours ago)