Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16740 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,807 (¥679,834) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)