Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16933 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 119,541 (¥705,965) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)