Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17938 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,670 (¥154,250) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 1 hour ago)