Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16687 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,575 (¥650,649) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (40 minutes ago)