Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27596 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,547 (₨107,070) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)