Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27599 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,045 (₨119,733) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)