Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00844 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,248 (5,123,699 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)