Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.781 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,269 ($2,602) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)