Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.985 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,989 ($2,422) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)