Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.584 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,165 ($4,455) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)