Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 781 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.866 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,384 (﷼ 1,359) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)