Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.405 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,188 (€2,508) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)