Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.774 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,487 (€2,612) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)