Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 454 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.736 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,126 (3,590KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)