Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.097 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 74,728 (6,734KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)