Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.700 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,703 (4,077KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)