Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04645 MXN / KMF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,492 (1,173,066 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)