Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04219 MXN / KMF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,967 (1,018,501 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (33 minutes ago)