Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.840 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,870 (3,443 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)