Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.143 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,884 (3,172 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)