Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.002 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,016 (2,901 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)