Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.899 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,057 (3,548 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 3 hours ago)