Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.535 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,096 (3,026 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)