Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 71,950 in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)