Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.351 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 83% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,523 (€3,858) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (40 minutes ago)