Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.832 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 90% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,431 (€3,189) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (40 minutes ago)