Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.992 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 105% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,280 (€4,188) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)