Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 94% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,609 (€4,754) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)