Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.058 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 112% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 159,364 (€6,911) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)