Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.832 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 91% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,471 (€4,465) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)