Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 104% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,017 (€4,277) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)