Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 867 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,879 in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)