Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,554 in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 3 hours ago)