Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00704 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,493 (COL$8,875,885) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)