Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00677 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,767 (COL$2,475,246) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)