Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00632 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,209 (COL$3,038,302) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)