Cost of living comparison between Monsanto, Portugal and Zapopan, Mexico
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.122 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,223 (€598) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)