Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23834 MXN / LRD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 161% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 195,968 (822,215 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)