Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14611 MXN / LRD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 36% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,133 (473,157 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)