Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.912 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 63% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,147 (33,017 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)