Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.681 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 62% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,681 (24,121 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)