Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.827 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 42% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,118 (29,046 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)