Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.222 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 95% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 152,128 (47,219 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)