Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20695 MXN / KES
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 52% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,758 (Shilling597,999) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)