Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19617 MXN / KES
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,271 (Shilling322,539) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)