Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17792 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,315 (¥198,491) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)