Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17663 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,453 (¥585,695) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)