Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.839 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,516 (3,072 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)