Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.361 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,174 (5,871 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)