Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.886 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,926 (2,555 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (32 minutes ago)