Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.175 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,471 (3,524 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (about 2 hours ago)