Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,020 in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (44 minutes ago)