Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,009 in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.08 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)