Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,360 prices entered by 456 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,906 in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (about 2 hours ago)