Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 74,000 in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)