Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,114 (ARS $42,575) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)