Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,461 ($U85,876) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)