Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.979 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,979 (€1,000) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (28 minutes ago)