Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.279 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,412 (€5,001) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (35 minutes ago)