Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.093 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,187 (€3,083) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)