Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.428 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,770 (€2,754) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)