Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.035 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,202 (23,689 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)