Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00629 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,854 (COL$10,156,085) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)