Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00632 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,118 (COL$3,340,144) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)