Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16521 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 24% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,282 (225,661 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)